gray

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who wants a random Julie rant???

Ok local police officers. In the last 3 months I have graciously driven the speed limit. I have been fully aware of all others on the road and constantly searching for little, hidden speed traps every 30 feet. But COME ON.. it's so pretty outside. I want to enjoy a random drive, with the windows down, music up, and speed under my feet!! Why have you been lurking? I realize that speeding is illegal, and it's not exactly like I am wanting to go 50 in a 30, but can i PLEASE go 35mph?? i mean, seriously, 35mph is REALLY slow-- too slow-- and that is considered speeding in most areas I drive in... HELP A GIRL OUT, give me some leeway, please? It's just a request. Until I hear back from you I will just continue to abide by the law and slowly make it to my destination as fast as snails & turtles. THANKS.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're graced with the open road and a faster speed option at least once this summer.

    ReplyDelete