gray

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Joel Hemme


Dear Joel Hemme,
It must be said that everytime I walk into a restaurant I will forever measure the service I receive there against that which I received with you. You will forever be the only server to anticipate the needs of our table before it is even needed, the only server that greeted us with a smile each & everytime we returned and the only server ever worth requesting and waiting 30mins just to sit in your section!
Thanks for being awesome, love ya,
Julie.....


Today i went out to eat with my neighbor/friend. We sat at a table and were greeted by a server that looked at us like our request for water was unacceptable! then when my friend requested "the hot salsa" the server looked at her like "you've got to be fucking kidding me, are you retarded!" (that's the look, eye glare for eye glare!) The rest of our interaction with her was short and anything but sweet. We had to search out others to bring us water and I am pretty sure that everytime she disappeared she was out back getting high-- no lie. She seemed ridiculously dull and anything but helpful.
Ohhhhh, how I miss Joey & my weekly trips to Red Robin in Gravois Bluffs for our lunches with the best damn service in the entire world of service!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment