gray

Friday, May 18, 2012

Good bye & Good luck.

No one ever knows exactly what your life is like-- no one knows everything about you. I shouldn't be surprised when people assume they have any idea what you're going through, what you've been through and what life is like for you and they make judgements about you. The fact of the matter is... while I tend to be an open book and perhaps over-share my life... no one knows the whole picture.

I do not answer to you. I answer to my family and my God. I do not need your approval, for I know that I live my life in a way that when I die I will not be ashamed! I have worked hard for my career and for my heart-- I never regret where I have been and where I know I am going. I believe in fate, destiny and a God that knows more than I ever will, and because of that I trust the path I am on to lead me to where I need to be.

Good luck to you in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment