gray

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ok, Ok, we surrender...

My crazy idea was simply too crazy. We did not last 3 days on the 17 day diet. We failed miserably. I blame Ryan. He texts me from work about how hungry he is, then walks in the door and mentions his starvation and need for steak (so he read my blog & now he wants a steak, ok, ok, I get it. Power of suggestion.)
So the diet ended today. We have not had soda yet, but clearly that won't last long. We need to be better about this whole moderation thing. Obviously going from over-eating delicious fatty food to over eating rabbit food isn't the best idea. "Cleansing" vegetables is disturbing by definition.

I just thought I'd let you know... we failed. However, I like to live by the thought that life is short, why be miserable, hungry & cranky while you're alive? I cannot wait to get home to my mommy & have some delicious homemade sauce... Anxiously awaiting my spaghetti sandwich! =)

1 comment:

  1. Check out this blog post. This is the "diet" I try to follow as often as possible. http://ancestralmomentum.com/2011/12/the-diet-component/

    If your interested in a podcast about it, check out: http://www.latestinpaleo.com/

    ReplyDelete