gray

Friday, November 4, 2011

Nightmares, really? Is it necessary?

I am just counting down the minutes until I need to leave to pick up Ryan from the airport. These weeks away for work are pretty annoying for me, considering I moved up here to be with him and, granted I see him more than I did when I was in Arkansas, weekends are just not cutting it. When I was in Arkansas I ONLY saw him once a month, so I should be thankful for this extra time, but I can't wait for him to just be home, every single night!! So while I'm sitting here I thought I'd take a moment to blog...

I am trying to stay positive on the job front, but going from working INSANE hours to nothing is really taking it's toll on me. I might not miss the 110 degree summer spent outside running around and sweating, but I do miss the fun-- working in baseball is FUN!!! Who knew?! And now that ALL of baseball is over for the winter I am heart-broken by the lack of things I have to entertain me. I would love to get back to work, to have time to get wedding planning and Ryan being away off my brain! Seems the nightmares have gone into full effect on me.

Yep, NIGHTMARES! As in, I dreamt that my hair & make up people did not show up (which is so not like them, they are like family-- uber reliable!!) I did not have a dress, so as I had a break down, crying, in my jeans and a t shirt on my wedding day while Ryan is too drunk to console my emotional meltdown. What is that about?!!??! Something tells me I need to find a dress, before I lose my mind completely. This Thanksgiving break I would like to get started on getting the Saved the Dates and the dress. Plus, Ryan & I keep talking about starting the registry, but we have yet to start, which means if we don't BY Thanksgiving then we will have to wait until January-- after the holiday madness. Plus, don't even get me started on not having a ceremony site or people not returning emails and phone calls. It's all starting to weigh on me and I need something to get my brain off the stress of it all, so I can have pleasant dreams.

Well, just two hours to go until I get to go pick up Ryan. I am going to pause this blog until next week, gotta get ready... Our big plans this weekend? To do nothing. Just relax & enjoy our time together. Can't wait... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment