gray

Sunday, October 23, 2011

week in review...

So as to not get so behind on my blogging, here goes a week in review.

Ryan drove me down to Arkansas, since he had to work in Kansas City for the week. I was able to put a deposit down on the flowers-- so excited, I think they will be beautiful!! I also met with my friend Alaina Carlton, who is starting a business--kinda, it's not exactly something she will make a living doing, but it is something she loves to do and is pretty talented-- Carlton Crafts. (Go "like" it on facebook. She's got fun, crafty things that she hand makes). Alaina is going to hand-make my flower girl's dress. I am so excited for it, because I think Alaina is going to successfully make my vision and it will be beautiful!! My Reagan is gorgeous, fun & sassy and this dress is totally going to fit her-- perfectly!!

I was also able to go out with a few co-workers from the Naturals to take in game 1 of the world series. After beating the crap out of Justin's arm, a few laughs, a few more beers and a WIN I had enjoyed a fairly good, relaxing and productive week in Arkansas. I went to get a mani/pedi as well, totally expensive beyond belief and not at all worth it. No more spa/salon mani/pedis. Just a nail salon works for me. thank you.

After driving back to Illinois we were exhausted and in need of some much needed beauty rest, because we had our engagement photos on Saturday. I got the name of a photographer from a friend of mine, sorority sister, Maggie. We met with the incredibly sweet photographer (Christy Tyler, christytylerphotography.com) yesterday, downtown, on the Navy Pier and we had an amazing time. She was full of compliments and I am so excited to see what happens next. We should have photos in a month-- around Thanksgiving. YAY!!

All & all, not too shabby. Ryan's watching last week's the Walking Dead because it's on tonight, before my Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion, part 2. Lazy Sunday? Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment