gray

Monday, August 29, 2011

Late August Rant...

Letter to the Idiot in the Left lane:
Hey, you, in the left lane, going 68mph in a 70 zone. Yeah, you just putzing along like I'm the bad guy for riding your tail... I would appreciate it if you didn't play your stupid little games, that when I am FORCED to go around you in the right lane you then choose to speed up to 80mph!! Don't think it goes unnoticed that you're an idiot and you suck at driving. I hate you and everything you are, you suck at life.
Love, Julie.

I'm Happy, sorry you are not....
For those of you that truly know me... you know that I spent many years being jaded and hurt, you know that now I am very happy, and I feel so blessed!! I can tell who my true friends are, I can tell my family loves me too, because you know that after thirty (30) years of life's ups & downs Ryan & I deserve to be happy, together!! For those of you who cannot be happy for us, you can choose to find my happiness annoying and you can choose to drown your jealousy in warm beer, but I just ask that you find a way to move on in your life and find happiness for you, don't try to bring our happiness down!! We're in a good place! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment