gray

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

when did i become so old?

I am starting a new work schedule that consists of me going into work at 11p one night and staying until 8am the next morning. For those of you that don't know ... I'm a big dork and haven't stayed up til 8 in the morning since... that one time Joey, Ann and I went to McGurks and met a group of very nice young men who were celebrating their friends upcoming wedding, in town from KC, so we showed them around the city of St Louis & parts just outside of St Louis! =) Otherwise, typically, I'm in bed at a VERY decent hour (10p) and enjoy my sleep very much! anyway... the point being, I'm old and not all that capable of staying awake so late, i'm just months from being the person who falls asleep in the recliner while watching prime-time television... I hope this works out!!

2 comments:

  1. Do they show Golden Girls at 8 am???

    ReplyDelete
  2. negatory smart ass! =) i actually had to fall asleep watching NOTHING!! it was lonely w/o the girls!

    ReplyDelete