gray

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SQUIRREL!!

So, I was at the front desk talking to our receptionist when the VP walks in. We are all making small talk (actually we were making fun of the CEO and that's a whole other story!) when I simply walked to the front of the desk and noticed there was a new candle in the candle holder. I always pick up the candle and smell it, so I was immediately thrown off and said "HEY! You got a new candle!" and the VP says: "You know that movie w/ the kid and the balloons. Well, you're like the dog from that movie (UP!)and you just had a 'SQUIRREL' moment!" and then he laughed at me.... well, he's right and it's funny, so i get the laughter. ohhh well...

Sidestory: CEO wanted to know who's car had been parked in parking lot for a month, asked receptionist to email everyone to find out. VP wanted to play a prank on the CEO bc the CEO was concerned it was a "dumped" car that someone had stolen and left sitting in our parking lot. VP wanted to tell CEO a big long story about how someone had seen a person, acting all fidgeting, get out of the car, remove LARGE trash bag from the car and put it in our dumpster before then getting into another car and driving away... THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I WORK FOR.... GOD I LOVE MY JOB! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment